Tuesday, August 15, 2006

List Poem for Todd and Sarah and Baby Oskar

- and me of a width and height
______and a different width
- carrying horses to the shore
- by the inlet where the baby was stiff
- intent on the Puget Sound
- of horses baying
- sound & Squawmish
- I was stiff in the width and height
- such was
- Orcas driven around the Isle
______of Hope
- my tender foot intended stiff
- was I, carried through finishing school
- a battery of roses
- carniverous
- Old Money
- made flighty among a pod of Orcas listening
- a different width
- intent on the Puget Sound
- with horses dimly ashore
- O which they
______had always caused me salmon!
- along such widths a different height
- shooing horses & bees
- a battery of Orcas sounding Squawmish
- at Rainier Pk.
- cavernous
- carried through the height & width
- The Isle of Hope
- intent
- through and through
- a silvery spread



note: photos of chicago, sanfran, and washington coming soon. I'm in Portland right now.

No comments: